No matter how diligently you run your business, it will always be exposed to risks. From Fires and Burglaries to claims against you for injury to a Third Party! Without the correct insurance, this could close the doors of even the most successful businesses.
- Fire & Perils - covers destruction of, or damage to, your buildings and contents through fire and other perils such as lightning, explosion, malicious damage, earthquakes, storm, and water damage.
- Business Interruption - provides cover if business is interrupted through damage to property by fire or other insured perils. Cover ensures ongoing expenses are met and anticipated net profit is maintained through provision of cash flow.
- Burglary - covers theft arising from violent or forcible entry, loss or damage to stock, goods held in trust and all contents for which you are responsible within the premises. Note: It does not normally cover theft by employees or others entitled to be on the premises.
- Loss of Money - cash and items such as postal orders, cheques and stamps are insured against theft from business premises or while in transit.
- Glass - covers you for Accidental Breakage of Glass and can include a number of additional benefits, including cover for signage, damage to alarm components.
- Public Liability - covers your liability for claims by members of the public who suffered injury or damage to property while on your premises, or while you are working at their premises.
- Products Liability - if you sell, supply or deliver goods, even in the form of repair or service, you may need cover against liability for claims of goods causing injury or damage.
- Engineering Equipment - covers equipment against such risks as breakdown and explosion.
- General Property - This covers Damage to Property caused by specified events and provides an optional benefit for fire. You can choose accidental damage cover or a cover restricted to collision and/or overturning of the conveying vehicle and flood.