Private companies and their directors continue to face greater corporate governance and increasing regulatory surveillance of the management of their business activities. With this, Directors are Personally Liable for their actions.
A Management Liability Insurance Policy is intended to provide protection not only for the assets of the individual directors and officers but cover is also extended to the company for defined exposures.
Features of a Management Liability Insurance Policy typically include:
- Directors and Officers Liability
- Company Liability
- Employment Practice Liability
Types of claims you or your company could face:
- breach of directors' or officers' duties.
- breach of fiduciary duty.
- breach of the Trade Practices Act, and other statutes.
- occupational health and safety proceedings.
- infringement of intellectual property rights.
- breach of confidentiality.
- allegations of illegal or improper conduct